8:00 AM - 9:00 AM 中华彩票网首页**Must look at Academy PDF calendar only**
8:00 AM - 9:00 AM 北京福彩网首页**Must look at Academy PDF calendar only**
8:00 AM - 9:00 AM **Must look at Academy PDF calendar only**
8:00 AM - 9:00 AM 吉林快3首页**Must look at Academy PDF calendar only**
- We have several fundraising opportunities: Amazon . Smile, Fred Myer Rewards, and the Pick-Click-Give
Academy class supply list-click to open Supply list
Please refer to Academy Charter Academic PDF calendar FY20 (彩龙网首页click this link to open calendar in a new window) for all school information regarding in-service days, PD days, school events, early release days and much more.
The Lab calendars are located under the " VIEW FULL calendar" button. All other calendars may not accurately reflect Academy's school year.
If your child is five (5) years old by August 1, they can attend kindergarten at Academy Charter School. If your child is six (6) years old by August 1, they can attend first grade. (Other MSBSD schools may accept younger students.) Students turning 5 years old by August 1 are more likely to successfully meet Academy’s rigorous kindergarten expectations and to perform better throughout their school careers.
*Early Admission into ACS kindergarten may be requested when a child turns 5 years old after August 1, but prior to the first day of school. You may submit a written request addressed to the principal for your child to be assessed for early entry. (The request must be received prior to 5/1.) The school will use the results to decide whether to admit your child early.Academy Charter School Policy on Age Requirement for Entry into KindergartenClick HERE for the Lottery Form for next years lottery application.Visit our Facebook pagePlease feel free to share link to this page on your own Timeline. This page will be a great resource for Academy families, community supporters and Academy alumni.
What is a Charter School? -The School Board has renewed our Charter until 2025-
- We have two new fundraising opportunities here at Academy.
Pass it on!1. Fred Meyer Community RewardsIt is the latest addition to the Fred Meyer Rewards Program where you can earn donations for your favorite nonprofit just by shopping with your Rewards Card. Fred Meyer will donate $2.5 million to nonprofits in Alaska, Idaho, Oregon and Washington in 2014 through this new program. Here's how it works:
- Link your Rewards Card to your favorite nonprofit at www.fredmeyer.com/community. look us up by typing Academy Advisory Board!
- Whenever you use your Rewards card when shopping at Freddy's, you’ll be helping the nonprofit linked to your Rewards Card to earn a donation from Fred Meyer.
- At the end of each quarter, Fred Meyer will make a donation to participating nonprofits based on the accumulated spending of the Rewards customers linked to each nonprofit.
- Fred Meyer will donate $625,000 each quarter via Community Rewards!
- YES! Rewards Customers still get the Rewards Points, Fuel Points and Rebates.
2. Carrs Safeway eScriptWhat is the eScrip program?
Introduced by Electronic Scrip Inc. (ESI), the eScrip program is a fundraising program that allows participating merchants to contribute a percentage of your grocery loyalty cards, credit card, and debit/ATM card purchases to the school or organization of your choice.Click here to sign up for the program and for more information. Your group is enrolled and active:
Academy Charter School
eScrip Group ID – 6466699
1. Click. Pick. Give. Program
Academy Charter School is registered in the PFD Program. Click on the link on the left for more information.
“When you make a donation from your PFD through Pick. Click. Give., you can make an impact by sharing just a little with a cause you care about.”
2. amazon.com Associates Program.
By clicking on the amazon.com link on the left and then purchasing items at amazon.com, Academy Charter will get money donated to our school!
“Academy Charter School is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com."